18th century Judeo - Comtadin masterpiece
An architecture found nowhere else in the world and characteristic of the synagogues of the Comtat. Rebuilt between 1772 an 1774 on foundations dating from the 15th century, it is composed of two superimposed structures. The museum is a testimony of the Jewish community in Cavaillon.
- Winter : Open from November 1st until April 30th every day except on Tuesdays and Sundays: 10 – 12 am, 2 – 5pm. Guided tours at 10, 11am and 2, 3, 4pm.
- October : Open every day except on Tuesdays : 10 – 12 am, 2 – 5pm. Guided tours at 10, 11am and 2, 3, 4pm.
- Summer : From May 2nd until September 30th open every day except on Tuesdays: 9.30 – 12.30am and 2 – 6pm. Guided tours at 9.30, 10.30, 11.30am and 2, 3, 4, 5pm
- Closed on May 1st, December 25th and January 1st.
5€ full price , 3€ reduces price. (groups of more than 10 people, University students, Teachers, seniors over 60 years aged. Only with justification.
Free : Under 18 years aged, unemployed people, invalid people, professionals in tourism, journalists, museum curators, Group guides. Only with justification.
Free entrance for all:
Every first sunday of each month and during local events (Melonfestival, Night at the museum...)